I had this amazing thai salad at a restaurant in Tampa last weekend & I HAD to try to re-create it once I got home. Here’s what I came up with for the dressing:
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp evoo
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos (or brags aminos or Soy sauce)
- 1/8 tsp liquid stevia (or 1/4 tsp if you want it sweeter)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 inch square piece of ginger chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
Combine all ingredients except cilantro in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth then add in the cilantro & blend for a little longer!
I served mine over a romaine, kale, & spinach mix with red peppers, cucumber, carrots, tempeh, & green onions! SO tasty!